Cookies & privacy
The be.Infoready brand and be.GDPR product are designed by Elvian Limited, who is the controller of this data.
Your information privacy is important to us, we store some of this in cookies (explained here), which describes how we use your data, whilst visiting our website.As we cannot access any personal data about you ourselves, we are not the Data Controller for your Google Analytics profile data. You would need to contact Google directly for this information.
The account information for your subscription is part of your contract with us and only used for your use of our be.Infoready services. This account information contains, an email address, password, first name, last name and your organisation’s address, which is essential to run your account. Your subscription account information is only held for as long as you have an open subscription plus 61 days. The statistical information forms part of your training records and is anonymised after subscription account information or trial period ends.Payment information (bank details, credit card details etc.) for the subscription products will be processed by a 3rd party service; either GoCardless or SagePay, whichever payment option you choose. The payment information we hold is; Name, address, transaction ID numbers and payment amount. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
You might find be.Infoready on social media sites; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter and you could also see advertisements from us. As an education, learning and training provider we use social media to help inform, educate and engage existing and new potential customers.Please be aware that any communication you have with us on social media will be subject to the privacy policies of that platform.
You have the following rights under EU privacy law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent or we no longer provide your children with education);
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Our Data Protection Officer is Adrian McGarry and he can be contacted at email@example.com
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, if you agree to their use, is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device. They contain information that is transferred to your hard drive.The cookies that we could use can be split into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the website and to see how they move around within the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
We use the following cookies:
|Visitor Analytics||_ga||Used by be.infoready to see how our website users navigate the site.||2 Years|
|Visitor Analytics||_gat_gtag_UA_108182312_1||Used by be.infoready to see how our website users navigate the site.||Until you close the browser|
|Visitor Analytics||_gid||Used by be.infoready to see how our website users navigate the site.||1 Day|
|System||PHPSESSID||A core system cookie that is used to maintain website functions such as login sessions and shopping baskets.||Until you close the browser|
|System||wordpress_logged_in_x||A core system cookie that is used to maintain website logins.||Until you close the browser|
|System||wordpress_sec_x||A core system cookie that is used to maintain website logins.||Until you close the browser|
|System||wordpress_test_cookie||Used by WordPress to check that cookie work||Until you close the browser|
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.However, please be aware that blocking cookies may affect your ability to use the website. In particular, you may not be able to access all or parts of the website or use the functionalities contained on it.